permit i love you

By 14.45


conducting beautiful atmosphere in calm river which encircle residence of the king.
 calm glorious crown with beautiful oscillation of melody sprinkling of water effervescences which pursue to dash against stoney.
 calm , grand, and is schmalzy.
 is there any more peacefulness than?
 this illusion becoming reality when you start to have crown in my liver.
 becoming glorious king of my feeling  is silent.
 when me long warm grasp , from thou gaps stare at all one's ear me.
 really, that gaze start to haunt my me.
 dissolve of night nya still not dissociate my dream to smiling and your laugh.
 when me wish to repeat to feel to respect that again, you incoming bring tray devoting of integrity , what I give the name of love
 I long fall in love.
 I long to write beautiful words again to start beauty of love.
 permit I love you.



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Torehkan komentar Anda di sini.
:)